- Contact your national Susila Dharma organization and see what kind of help they could use. Look on this website to find for contact information about 22 SD National organizations.
- If you look around your community and see a need, get together with others and do something about it. Read with children who are learning. Volunteer at your food bank.
- If you have visited a Susila Dharma project tell people about it – organize a presentation, mount a photo exhibition, raise awareness; raise money.
- Host a dinner to raise money for a cause that excites you.
- Start a project that is in line with your talents and the needs of your community
Send us a description of how you have engaged with Susila Dharma in your community.